Friday, July 21, 2006

Things I Think at 3am

  • sweat is obnoxious.
  • why has "high school" become and adjective? like, "that was so high school." Chances are, if I did it in high school, I'm going to do it now. Only now, I'm going to be an elitist jerk about it.
  • it's not okay when old men pass me when i'm jogging, regardless of what marathon they're training for. This may be the hottest day of the year, but i'm running you down, grandpa.
  • it seriously was the hottest day of the year in Germany. And the hottest month in a century. Some guy at work was like "well, the century is quite young.." In A century, not THE century.
  • i was watching Meet Joe Black today in German and the girl in it squints her eyes too much and Brad Pitt has frosted hair, or some bull shit blonde thing going on and...uninteresting
  • are we still calling them "wife-beaters," really? i can't think of anything else to call them, but that's a little out of control.
  • how did the black parents keep their kids from jumping on the bed?
  • they put velcro on the ceiling
  • that's not a racist joke, it's funny if you have hair like mine
  • i still hate my hair
  • i miss Stanford, which is an unusual feeling, not because i don't love it, but in my three years there I haven't been away from it enough to miss it. now i am away and I miss it.
  • sleeping next to people is really nice and i wish that were my life now.
  • good nite/night/knight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home