Thursday, August 24, 2006

FLAKE

Ah! Obviously, I left Berlin and stopped writing blog entries. I don't know where to go from here. Leaving Berlin was sad and I was absolutely panicked about coming back to America and facing all the responsibilities and shit I had to get done at home and making sure my sister was okay and everyone anticipating my every move. It turned out okay. I love being back, surprisingly, even though it's a little boring at times. It's amazing how quickly I become bored without internet and TV all the time. I need to try to ween myself from those things. I've been visiting with a lot of old friends and realizing that its really just the same when I see them and i don't need to feel awkward or guarded or whatever because they still are somehow the same and so am I (somehow) and we can relate as such. I did get a little surprise kick in the pants when an old boyfriend asked me if I thought we'd "end up together." Jesus, I don't fuckn know, who knows, whatever. Plus you have a girlfriend. It wasn't bad or good, just weird.
I drive down to Portland today. I'm kinda ready to move on. Then camp (gasp a little, it will be slightly unnerving) then school. And the end to another summer.
Tiiiiiiiimmmmmme is on my side, yes it is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home